1. Pajamas stay on the whole time.
2. No SEX. (Yep, you read that right.)
3a. Kissing and nuzzling, as well as other forms of touch, are allowed, but you must ask permission and receive a verbal YES before you touch anyone.
3b. You don't have to cuddle anyone at a Cuddle Party, ever.
4. If you're a yes, say YES. If you're a no, say NO.
5. If you're a maybe, say NO.
6. You are encouraged to change your mind from a yes to a no, or a no to a yes anytime you want.
7. NO DRY HUMPING!
8. If you're in a relationship, communicate and set your boundaries and agreements BEFORE you go to the Cuddle Party. Don't re-negotiate those agreements/boundaries during the Cuddle Party. (Trust us on this one.)
9. Get your Cuddle Lifeguard On Duty or Cuddle Caddy if there's a concern, problem, or question or should you feel unsafe or need assistance with anything during the Cuddle Party.
10. Crying and giggling are both welcomed and encouraged.
11. Please be respectful of other people's privacy when sharing with the outside world about Cuddle Parties and DO NOT GOSSIP.
12. Arrive on time.
13. Be hygienically savvy.
14. Keep the cuddle space tidy and pick up after yourself.
15. Always say thank you and practice good Cuddle Manners.
Group snuggle, at a New York party
Copyright (c) 2005
OC Cuddle Parties.
All rights reserved.